Earn money by helping women learn how to land higher-paying clients in their consulting, coaching, or service-based businesses.
Smart Gets Paid teaches women how to consistently and comfortably land new clients in their B2B consulting, coaching, and service-based businesses. Through tools, programs, and coaching, women learn how to land the clients they want, get more yes’s, and get paid dramatically more for every client engagement.
We believe that no one is “bad at sales,” you just haven’t learned how to do it yet. And when you can learn to sell in a way that lets you be yourself, you can feel comfortable and be successful.
The Affiliate Program
As an affiliate, you can share any Smart Gets Paid program (Pack Your Pipeline, SIGNED, Painkiller Workshop, and Roadmap to Clients) with your friends or audience of women business owners, and earn money when they sign up.
So whether you want to share with a friend or two, in a group you’re in, or to your entire audience, sharing SGP programs gives women the tools to land new consulting clients and get paid more than they ever could before.
Signing up for the affiliate program is fast and free.
- As high as 15% affiliate payout per sale
- 30 day referral period
- Exclusive affiliate links
- Smart Gets Paid Affiliate Hub
- Marketing materials and language you can cut/paste
- Rapidly growing brand
- Ability to have Leah co-promote with you in a podcast, Facebook Live, LinkedIn live, or informational training to your audience
Who can benefit from the Affiliate Program?
Anyone who wants to help their audience, friends, or colleagues land higher-paying clients.
- You have an audience comprised of women business owners, or much of your audience is women business owners
- You are in a complementary industry: business coach, digital marketing, email marketing, etc.
- You want to improve the effectiveness of what you offer, teach, or coach, by enabling your clients to carry the learning through to the actual sale and signed contract
- You have women in your life who could benefit from this work and you want to share on a one-off basis