I’d be willing to bet that you’re way past the basics.
You’ve built a solid consulting or coaching business and are making good (or very good) money, but you secretly don’t quite know how you landed the clients you did.
Maybe you look back over your last few years of doing business, and you’re scared. You’re full of very specific fears like:
- What you’ve done can’t be done again (because you don’t know how you did it in the first place)
- You only got here because of your current network (which might run out)
- Everyone’s going to realize you’re just winging it (because it certainly feels like you are)
- And the worst fear of all: You just got really lucky
Let me be very clear about something: Those Are All Dirty LIES.
I know they’re lies, because I used to think those things myself, and I’ve seen them crop up again and again in the hearts and minds of my clients.
I work with smart, tough, talented, and very experienced women. Hell, I’m all those things too, but the fears mentioned above get to all of us at one time or another … you’re not alone.
So, what’s a woman to do?
It’s hard to do it alone. If you want to kill those lying fears once and for all and grow your business into the unstoppable success you deserve, it’s time to work with a partner who sees your vision and can help you get there.
I work directly with select clients, one-on-one, to help them get that done. Sound like something you’d be interested in?
My private coaching clients are:
- Getting proactive about business development with a repeatable sales process
- Able to book hundreds of thousands dollars in new revenue
- Going after the bigger clients they really want
- Increasing their win rate
- Bringing team members into the sales process so they can decrease time spent selling and focus on building the business
- Gaining better balance so they can spend time with family and friends
- In other words, proving their former fears wrong
My clients have seen these results:
- Sold six-figure client contracts
- Had their best quarters ever
- Surpassed $1MM in annual revenue
- Developed a consistent, repeatable sales process they can follow
- Trained team members on the sales process and free up time spent on business development
- Found incredible confidence in “the sales part” of their business
You can read more about my clients’ accomplishments on my Success Stories page.
Ready to see results like these in your business? Let’s talk …
“Four years ago I was terrified when I sent across a 10K invoice. In yePrivate coaching is for you if:
- You’ve been running your business for a few years
- You have a service that sells
- You are making at least 6-figures in your business and you want to make in the high 6-figures to 7-figures
Here is what a few of my Private Coaching clients have said …
“I crushed my revenue goal in Q3! My revenue in Q2 was $176k and I made the goal to hit $200k… I did $236k. I want to thank you for that. You have been transformative.”
Private coaching client
ar 2 of my business, I made it a growth goal to do a minimum of $25K per project. And, on year 4.8 I’m selling projects at $155K.”
Private coaching client