Learn how to attract your ideal consulting clients using Linkedin in 21 days.
Pack Your Pipeline gives you a simple, straightforward, and powerful process that positions you as an expert, brings your ideal prospects to you, and helps them take the next step toward becoming a paying client (without sending a single LinkedIn message).
What if you could use LinkedIn to get your ideal clients coming to YOU?
You know you need to start using LinkedIn. You know this is where your clients are. But you’re not sure how to start, and more importantly, how to do it in a way that doesn’t make you look like a used car salesperson.
But you know that what you’ve been doing until now to get clients, may not work forever.
Just think about it…
You could stop feeling anxious about where your next client is coming from. You could smooth out the feast-or-famine cycle, and start to actually plan ahead based on predictable income. You could fully fund your savings and stop worrying about whether you’ll need to go back to a corporate job.
If you’re not using LinkedIn to get in front of your ideal clients, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity. All you need to do now is start looking in the right place and doing the things that actually work.
When your pipeline is full, you can breathe a sigh of relief
“Just started this week and my third CEO just reached out on LinkedIn. They are reading!!”
Catherine C, leadership consultant
Wondering if Pack Your Pipeline
is for you? I totally get it.
Let me help you out.
This program is for you if …
- You’re running or leading a service-based, consulting, or coaching business.
- You have a service you’ve sold at least once / you’ve demonstrated a market for your work.
- You sell to businesses (B2B) or a mix of businesses and consumers.
- You want to learn and grow; you aren’t looking for a quick hack.
- You’re “all in” in your business, or working on getting there.
This program is NOT for you if …
- You haven’t yet found your business idea / you haven’t demonstrated a market for your services.
- You aren’t willing to work to learn a new skill, or you’re looking for a quick hack.
- You’re in direct sales, MLM, or network marketing.
And one more quick note …
Please DO NOT sign up for this if you’re looking for an automated “LinkedIn funnel”!
This course requires work. If you’re looking for someone to do all the work for you, or you’re looking for something automated, you will HATE this course. DON’T BUY IT. There are tons of LinkedIn bro’s trying to sell automated “LinkedIn funnels” – go find one of them.
But if you’re tired of wondering where your next high-quality lead will come from, if you want clients to come to you, and you’re ready to follow a proven system to fix that, you’ll love it.
What you’ll learn in Pack Your Pipeline
This course covers four primary topics:
1) How do I get started with LinkedIn
The LinkedIn of today is very different than the Linkedin you signed up for years ago. You’ll get an inside look into how LinkedIn works, so you can work with the system instead of fighting against it.
2) How do I position myself as an expert on LinkedIn?
Most LinkedIn profiles are basically a boring online resume. YOURS will stand out and position you as an expert, make your ideal client WANT to work with you, and help them take action.
3) How do I make sure the right people see me?
You don’t want to reach just anyone, you want your perfect clients. You’ll learn how to build an audience of the right clients and decision-makers, without spending a dime.
4) How do I help my ideal clients take the next step?
The last thing you want is to come off like a used car salesman (and we’ve all seen those guys on LinkedIn). You’ll learn exactly what to say to position yourself as an expert, attract clients to you, and help them take the next step.
Plus These 7 Insider Secrets:
- How to STOP accidentally sending your potential clients to your competitors (trust me, it’s happening)
- The one strategy I stumbled on that’s sending people to my website every day
- How to write a killer CTA that prompts your clients to take action
- How to make sure your perfect clients SEE YOU on LinkedIn
- The surprising way the top industry experts are using LinkedIn to drive leads
- How to generate thousands of views of your stuff, every single day
- How to position yourself as an authority in under 100 words
The weekly course breakdown
Foundation: Understanding LinkedIn
Learn the basic back-end of LinkedIn so you can work WITH the system to get seen by your ideal clients
- Why the way MOST entrepreneurs use LinkedIn doesn’t work
- What the LinkedIn platform is really looking for, and how to use it to be seen by the right people
- How to get maximum visibility on LinkedIn
- How to avoid common pitfalls that ruin your reach
Profile Week – “Graduate” Your Profile
Turn your LinkedIn profile into a powerful authority builder that turns your ideal clients into leads
- How to position yourself as an expert in just a few words
- How to generate consistent leads from your LinkedIn profile
- The secret hack that takes people from LinkedIn onto your website, every day
- How to avoid the profile mistakes that turn potential clients OFF
Network Week – Next-Level Your Network
Build your audience of your ideal clients who need what you do
- How to build an audience of your ideal clients, without sending a bunch of spammy messages
- How to stay top of mind among your current connections for greater visibility, referrals, and leads
- How to connect with new people, without sounding salesy
- How to make sure that ONLY the right people see your profile
Content Week – Create Content That Converts
Write content that attracts, engages, and converts viewers into leads, in just a few words
- How to write short-form content that gets thousands of views, and turns viewers into leads
- How to drive huge engagement and views on everything you post
- What to write about, how to post, and how often to post for maximum visibility
- How avoid the hidden content mistakes that hurt visibility
Traffic Week – Drive Massive Traffic
Drive tons of views so you can book more consultations and build your list
- How to make sure your ideal clients SEE YOU on LinkedIn
- How to generate thousands of views of your words, every single day
- How to maximize your reach so that ideal clients find you
BONUS: Support & Accountability Week
Get continued support to keep putting the pieces of PYP in place and get it dialed in, with support from me.
- Live Q&A to answer your questions
- Group co-working for dedicated work time
- Mini 1:1 calls with me
Your clients are waiting for you on LinkedIn.
The B2B clients you want to work with, I can tell you right now, they’re not on Facebook for work, they’re not on Twitter, and they’re not at networking events (especially in 2021). My friend, your ideal clients are waiting for you on LinkedIn …
- 40 million LinkedIn users are in decision-making positions
- 61 million LinkedIn users are in senior level influencer positions
- 91% of marketing execs say LinkedIn is their top place to find relevant, high-quality content (3x more than Twitter or Facebook)
It makes LinkedIn the most effective platform you could possibly use, that’s right at your fingertips. All you have to do is learn how to use it.
Here’s What Pack Your Pipeline Students Have Been Able to Do
Continued support to help you
“There is so much ongoing support and ‘aftercare’ available as part of this program!
It made jumping in to the program feel like an absolute no-brainer!”
Shelby Chartkoff, healthcare consultant
Here’s everything you get with Pack Your Pipeline.
The full Pack Your Pipeline LinkedIn course showing step-by-step how to start getting high-quality leads, without sending a single spammy message
Valued at $1,999
BONUS TEMPLATES: Connection messages that don’t sound weird or salesy
Valued at $197
BONUS CONTENT LIBRARY: Answers Library
Valued at $197
BONUS TEMPLATE: Lead magnet starter kit and nurture email sequence template
Valued at $297
- BONUS CALENDAR: Plan your time to get the system setup (Valued at $59)
- BONUS PLANNER: LinkedIn content planner and video tutorial (Valued at $297)
- BONUS AUDIO: Audio brainstorm sessions for Lead Magnets (Valued at $79)
- BONUS SWIPE FILE: My 25 best-performing LinkedIn posts (Valued at $79)
- BONUS CONTENT: 100+ of the most engaging post topics to write about on LinkedIn (Valued at $79)
- BONUS COMMUNITY: Private community of supportive women consultants (Valued at $99)
TOTAL VALUE: $3,382
Get started today for $279
Get the complete 21-day program and all videos, materials, and bonuses.
You can pay for it in the way that’s most comfortable for you, either all at once or in four monthly payments…
Join today for one payment of $999
Or, join today four monthly payments of $279
Course fees are tax deductible.
If your typical contract is more than $999, you’ll make your investment back with just one new client. And you’ll have a system that brings new leads to you today, and for the life of your business.
If you make the decision to invest in yourself and your business, I promise that it will pay off now and for the long term. But I want to make this a completely risk-free decision for you. If after 14 days you haven’t gotten any value from the program whatsoever, simply return your completed worksheets from the Profile Module to customer service and I’ll provide a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions about Pack Your Pipeline
Is this course going to turn me into one of those terrible people who connect on LinkedIn and then immediately pitch you something?
Definitely not. I hate those people too. This course is not about straight-up pitching (which isn’t what LinkedIn is for anyway). It teaches you how to build a network of your ideal clients and attract them through strategic and compelling content, and effectively help them become leads.
Will this course help me make my LinkedIn profile look awesome?
Definitely – we’ll spend a lot of time on this, and you’ll learn how to make your LinkedIn profile communicate your value really clearly, without sounding like a used car salesman. You’ll also learn how to avoid the profile pitfalls that turn clients off.
Do I have to have my messaging/branding figured out before I start?
Nope! That’s something you’ll work on in the course. You’ll learn a system to position you as an expert and clearly communicate your value. And LinkedIn is a great testing ground for messaging because you can quickly see if it’s resonating or not!
Do I have to have my services, packaging, or pricing figured out before I start?
Nope! The best way to craft your services, packaging, or pricing is to TALK to potential clients. And to do that, you need more potential clients to talk to! When you can bring potential clients to you using LinkedIn, you’ll actually be able to refine your services, packaging, and pricing faster, because you’ll be having more conversations.
Do I have to sign up for LinkedIn Professional or Sales Navigator?
No. Everything you learn can be implemented for free, without these tools. If you have Sales Navigator already, this course will show you how you can get the most out of it within this system.
How much time should I expect to spend on LinkedIn on an ongoing basis?
Once you have the system in place, I anticipate spending 20 minutes in the morning, no more than 3-4 days per week.
Do I have to have a lot of LinkedIn connections already?
No. You’re going to start where you are, and this system will teach you how to build your audience with your ideal clients who need what you do.
What types of businesses does this program work for?
This program works for service-based businesses like consulting, coaching, or creative services (i.e. web designers, etc.). If the process of landing new clients involves talking to your potential clients, this program will work for you.
Is this program going to make me buy any expensive software?
Nope! Everything you will learn can be implemented completely for free.
Does the system involve spending money on LinkedIn ads?
No. This system doesn’t involve ads at all, and it teaches you how to get in front of your ideal clients without spending any money.
For SIGNED grads: How does this course compare with Module 4 in SIGNED?
The course is a complement to Module 4, but won’t overlap with what you learned in Module 4. M4 is really about targeted outreach, nurturing potential clients and referrers, etc. – prospecting to get leads. This course is about the other side of that – consistently attracting your ideal clients and turning them into leads by leveraging LinkedIn.
Still have questions? Get in touch.
Drop me a line, a member of my team will get back to you
within one business day.