Pack Your Pipeline members who contributed to this episode
Marina Erulkar, hampsteadsolutions.com
Emily Weisgrau, https://www.weiswood.com
Sophy Dale, https://www.sophydale.com
Johanna Walker, johannawalker.com
Cassa Grant, https://cassagrant.com
Grace Judson, gracejudson.com
TL;DR – If you’ve ever wanted to post on LinkedIn, but a voice in your head says, “But what would I even write about?” This podcast episode is for you: “Episode 29: What would I even write about?”
Consultants, I was talking to a woman recently who’s the Chief Technology Officer of a software company. By all accounts, she’s a badass.
Super capable, confident, leading a team of 20 software engineers who are working on an enterprise software that’s already in the market. Clearly she has something to say and makes shit happen.
We started talking about LinkedIn, and she surprised me when she said the same exact phrase I hear from so many women business owners:
“I know I should be posting on LinkedIn, but what would I even write about?”
I was shocked. Here is someone who’s clearly accomplished and has things All Figured Out.™ And yet she had that same questioning that nearly every woman does: “What would I say that’s meaningful? That people would care to read?”
It’s the same question that women ask before they learn the Pack Your Pipeline system for LinkedIn.
So I reached out to my students who have implemented that system in their business, and I asked them to share their advice in this podcast episode:
Listen to: “Episode 29: What would I even write about?” on the Smart Gets Paid Podcast.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Several places you can find ideas for what to post
- A different way to think about your own knowledge
- A 1-hour exercise you can do to come up with ideas
- What to do if you feel you’re not ready yet
Thanks to my students who shared their advice in this episode:
- Marina Erulkar, management consultant and founder of Hampstead Solutions
- Emily Weisgrau, fundraising consultant and founder of Weiswood Strategies
- Sophy Dale, book coach and founder of Fully Booked Studio
- Johanna Walker, speaking and storytelling coach at johannawalker.com
- Cassa Grant, brand and leadership coach and founder of Cassa Grant Communications,
- Grace Judson, leadership coach and consultant at gracejudson.com
Take a listen, and then find these amazing women on LinkedIn and thank them for sharing their advice.
To your success,
EP 30: The value of naming your niche